Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peach Cobbler and then Some


Well I'm starting off with dessert today just because I didn't cook a big meal this weekend.  To make a long story short I went to 3-4 stores at least twice looking for some Arugula and for some Escarole over a two week span and FINALLY found them today in West Lynchburg, where all the rich people live.  So, I will make my tasty main course tomorrow (Monday).  Today's dessert, Peach Cobbler, was VERY easy as I was VERY lazy and just bought a pre-mix.  After I took it out of the oven and let it cool down for a bit I served it in a bowl along with a couple of scoops of Dark Creamy Chocolate Ice-cream and mmmmmmm, I mentioned to the hubster that I could eat this stuff for the rest of my life!!  It was soooo good.  We enjoyed it immensely!  ~isavortheweekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...