Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!

I had such good intentions, high hopes to do some blogging this weekend but our Internet service has been down. I'm typing this using my cell phone. We should get it fixed today (of all days) though. I won't have time to post anything today since its going to be a very busy day, getting ready for our shindig.

I spent ALL day in the kitchen yesterday baking cookies, making salsas, cooked some beans and a pork shoulder, all for the Mission Style Burrito Bar.  Prepped the Baltimore Crab Cakes and the sauce (Mario Batali's recipe).  I finished the day by decorating all the helmet cookies. My daughter is bringing her popular Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Cake for dessert. Yum!

Today I have some cleaning to do with hubby's help, hang up some festive balloons, i even bought some Mardi Gras beads for every one. Hubby is so good about cleaning, and bring up the heavy stuff from the basement.  Then i will prep some more, heat everything up and it's game time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...