Friday, February 5, 2010

Super Bowl Menu

It was Elise's brilliant idea to make dishes representing both teams.  So here's the menu:

  • Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches made from scratch
  • The Big EasyJambalaya
  • Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
  • Spicy Drumettes with Bleu cheese dipping sauce
  • Bruschetta
  • Bean Layer Dip w/ Fritos
  • King Cake
  • Bavarian Cream Pie
  • Italian Soda
  • Coke
As far as who I want to win.  Well at first it was kinda hard to pick just because my team (Dallas Cowboys) didn't make it.  I've been a fan of Peyton Manning for several years now and one would think that I would pick the Colts to win BUT I'm always for the underdog.  My reason is, the Colts have already gone and won a super bowl and the Saints haven't.  This is Peyton's second time to the super bowl but it's Drew Brees' first time.  Everybody's picking for the Colts to win, if the Saints play the same way when they played the Vikings, the Colts won't have a chance.  So, my pick:  The Saints - WHO DAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...