Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day from our house to yours!


MENU:
Baked Beans

Grandma's drink, Cranberry Apple.  It looked so pretty and festive, I just had to take a picture of it.

I told them not to pose, so they didn't :)

On the other hand, Ashee decided to pose.  She's such a ham.

Dessert time.  This is the Hershey Chocolate Mousse Pie mentioned above (along with the link to the recipe).  Elise made this for us once again and it's always a favorite!

Patriotic Berry Trifle (mentioned above along with a link to the recipe)




Please visit my Military Tribute Wall in honor of all the men in my family who have served above and beyond.  How can we ever thank them enough??

1 comment:

  1. Looks incredible!! I should invite you over next time I have a pool party and you can bring some that fabulous looking food! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...