Sunday, June 6, 2010

Herbs and Garlic


I was off all last week and only had one chance to cook something big, hence my last post on Chicken Paprika.  This weekend was very busy since we held a baby shower in honor of our daughter-in-law so I was too busy and too much away from home to whip up something new.  I cooked an old favorite today after church. I cooked Chicken Vesuvio.  This dish full of these fresh herbs, chicken and potatoes -m-m-m-m! I was so excited to walk out my back door and clip some thyme and oregano which I took a picture of after I chopped them up.  Like I said in my last blog, there's nothing that makes a recipe taste better than using fresh ingredients, especially herbs.  I had fun using my Paint Shop Pro program putting my pictures together even though it took me a couple of hours because my font wasn't cooperating until the end.  Anyway, so since I didn't cook anything new this weekend, I felt like showing off the herbs I did use today.  ~isavortheweekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...