Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Red Chili Peanut BBQ Sauce & Pork


1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsps. pepper
3 pork ribs
1/2 cup of Williams-Sonoma Red Chili Peanut BBQ Sauce
Brown ribs in heated olive oil, 15 minutes both sides or until well done.

Get the sauce ready

Dip brush into sauce......

...brush sauce all over pork

Heat both sides of the pork for another 2 minutes

Serve over a hot bed of jasmine rice and with your favorite stir-fry vegies.
Pour some sauce on the vegies too.

Whipped this one up in no time.  The star of the show was my Williams-Sonoma Red Chili Peanut BBQ Sauce.  I bought it when we took a trip up to Short Pump (near Richmond).  I couldn't wait to use it and knew that I would want to cook it Asian style which is one of my top favorite cuisines.  While shopping up at Short Pump, we went into the Williams-Sonoma store and I tell you....I could of stayed in there for hours (even with their AC broken down too).  I was delighted to see that they had all kinds of different sauces for anything and everything and although I would have loved to have bought everything on their shelves, my wallet would not permit me.  Don liked this although he confesses it wasn't his favorite.  It did have a strong smoky, chili pepper flavor to it but I really liked it.  I should have added more sauce though which is what I'll do next time I make some more.  ~isavortheweekned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...