Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Watching My Herb Garden Grow

"Herb Row"
L or R:  German Thyme, Rosemary, Lemon Thyme, Rosemary and new members of the family, Parsley and Mint at the end on the right.  Basil and Oregano below.

    Basil ~ "Aussie Sweetie"


    Oregano Greek
I'm proud of my herb garden.  I'm thrilled that I can go a couple steps outside my kitchen and grab whichever herb my recipe asks for.  I'm not very successful at growing plants or flowers but for some reason, the good Lord has bestowed upon me his blessing to grow these beautiful, tasty, flavorful herbs.  Even in this scorching hot summer heat that we're having, they are still flourishing!!  I don't understand, I won't ask questions I'm just thrilled that I'm not killing them hence the smile on my face. ~isavortheweekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...