Friday, April 27, 2012

Fiesta Linky Party Starts Soon!

Photo courtesy of RanchoGordo.com
 

 So it's almost less than 24 hours before the Fiesta begins.  Are you getting ready?  What have you prepared for and what will you be bringing?  I can't wait to see your entries.  The Fiesta starts on the 29th.  Hope you can make it!  I will attempt to make some homemade, Refried Beans, the way my mom used to make them, they were SOOOO sabrozo (savory and delicious)!!  Gringo Hubby has been bugging me to make them and I have finally given in.
Photo courtesy of Gil's Thrilling and Filling blog

I will also attempt to make some Sopaipillas, similar to Indian Fried Bread or those sugar coated dough balls you find at Asian restaurants BUT BETTER!!

Have a great weekend and remember to savor every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...