Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Spooks


2 bags Tootsie Pops
1 box plain, 2-ply, white, non-scented tissues
30 small rubber bands or scotch tape
Black sharpie marker

Place one Tootsie Pop in the middle of one tissue sheet with the bottom pointing towards a corner

Fold the top corner over to the opposite corner

Scrunch the tissue around the "neck" of the Tootsie Pop

Take a piece of tape or a rubber band and wrap it around the neck of the Tootsie Pop...

...like so.  I prefer to use rubber bands as they don't make the neck look so long, but I didn't have any.

With the black sharpie marker, paint on two round eyes

Ooooooo, a Sweet Spook - so simple to make.  Repeat the process with the rest of the Tootsie Pops.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I have made these Sweet Spooks many a Halloween for a couple of decades.   I don't remember where I got the idea from but I have always liked them and I think they're so cute.  Plus I love Tootsie Pops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...