Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm on Kickstarter

I'm on Kickstarter! 

Kickstarter is one of a number of crowdfunding platforms for gathering money from the public by entering a project of yours you need help funded.

My project?  It's my Native Americana Folkart.  I want to create awareness of my Native American roots and what better way than to draw my ancestors/culture through Folkart.  If Grandma Moses could do it, so can I!    I've been creating my drawings with my Wacom Intous Pen Tablet, the high tech way to draw this day and age.  Here's a sample of one of my drawings:

My Kickstarter project went live on March 4th so as of this writing I only have 25 days to go to reach my goal of $500, that's the bad news.  The good news is that I have more than half of it pledged.  If you're interested in helping out, I would forever be so grateful from the bottom of my heart.  Here's the link to my project, go check it out for the fun of it too.  While you're at it, check out the multitude of other great projects.  There are a lot of creative and talented people out there!

Native American Folkart by Beverly DeVerney Cole

Thank you!

Beverly DeVerney Cole



1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of your artwork, Bev. I wish I was able to take part of you Kickstarter project, but I'm too late. Hopefully, you try it again soon. I understand that Kickstarter is a great way to market your products while getting funded, so it's actually one of the best ways to get the word of your talent around while making possible sales. Wishing you all the best! :)

    Julius Horton @ Polkadot PR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...