Friday, September 30, 2011

Following the Crowd

So I'm following the crowd.  I've seen this candle posted on at least three other blogs so I decided to do the same, and share my picture. It's from Bath & Body Works, in the mall and I NEVER go to the mall, don't like going there anymore but that's another story.  This is when it's worth it though, this candle is called LEAVES and like another blogger said, it does not smell like leaves so don't let that stop you.  It's smells so wonderful, just like Autumn and it's really strong and powerful.   Hubby literally thought I was baking something in the oven and was let down big time when he saw that it was the candle.  So, go get yours and share your picture!

1 comment:

  1. I hate going to the mall, too, but this candle may be worth a trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...