Saturday, October 1, 2011

To Be Fair to the Men

Ladies, ladies, ladies.  I'm not sure why I didn't post this yesterday when I posted my "LEAVES" candle from B&B Works.  While you make your trip to B&B Works today, yes, I mean today -  make sure to get this for your man, you won't regret it!
My sister and her hubby visited several weeks ago.  He was wearing this awesome scent and I had to ask him what it was, when he told me it was "Twilight Woods" from B&B Works, I was a little surprise that B&B Works had offered such a nice scent and thought to myself that I needed to get some for my hubby.  I really liked it.  So when I  bought my candle (click here for blog post) at B&B Works, I remembered to get TW for hubby.  He's going to be smelling nice from now on :)  I have a feeling I'm going to be buying stock in this scent.   Really wish this was scratch & sniff, if you could smell it now, you'd drop everything, run out and get some.  You won't be sorry!! 

2 comments:

  1. I went to the mall yesterday (gasp!) and stopped by BBW to smell your candle. It does smell good but I was too cheap to buy it. If I go again, I'll have to smell this man scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, that's why I bought the small one. I think I'll pray or hint around to family members that a gift certificate to BB&W would make a perfect Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...