Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Cookies 2012 Part II

All dressed up and on a hot date
(click on all images for close-up look)

This one's for my grandson.  He LOVES Meeska-Muuska-Mouska-Teer!!  At this point, I'm not finished with this one yet

Bouquet of Hearts

This is what I believe

I love the black and red effect.  My grandsons cookie got ruined by the tube of red- icing I used but I'm trying to pretend it's ok.  Let me declare at this point in time that I will never, ever used tube icing EVER again.  It takes a decade or two to dry!!

I also love the way red and gold go together

Black swirlies with a hint of red is so pretty!

This matches an apron I recently got from some friends.  It says it all :)




I started painting these cookies around 1:30 this afternoon.  I was having so much fun that by the time I got done, sat down on the recliner to blog, did I realize how much my feet were aching.  WOW!  How time flies when you're having fun! :)

Click HERE on how I baked and frosted these cookies.


Click here to see La Table de Nana blog, who inspired me to make these cookies



I shared this post at:



1 comment:

  1. The cookies are beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I am happily following you and hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...