Monday, November 28, 2011

Blogger Thumbnail Pictures - FAIL!

I've been very frustrated with Blogger these past few days (post entries).  For some reason, it's no longer posting thumbnail pictures correctly.  For example:  It usually uses the first image (picture) I embed, instead it has ended up using my signature at the very end, which I have removed as of lately to test Blogger to no avail. My most recent post (Mr. Moose) is now posted with a thumbnail picture of a linky party I just joined!!  What's going on?  Can anyone help or have any suggestions before I pull all my hair out which I cannot afford to lose of what's already left???!!  Thanks!  -Bev

4 comments:

  1. If you figure it out, please let me know. I've been wondering the same thing about the thumbnail picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I'm still having problems. I contacted Blogger and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. If they don't answer soon, I might move to wordpress :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm certain I figured it out. I use photobucket to save and store my images. Photobucket allows you to save them in subfolders and that's where I believe the problem is. Seems like the images that are saved in subfolders are the same exact ones that aren't showing up correctly in their thumbnail feature. I don't have time to fix play with it at the moment to see if my assumptions are correct. I'll try during my lunch hour or after supper tonight. Cross your fingers, hope I solved it problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solved! If you used photobucket do not use sub-folders for your images unless you don't plan to post them. yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...